My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Walking For A Cause


1 - Waited more than nine months to crack into this bottle of wine.  Justin and I bought it last year in Priest River, Idaho and gave it to Amanda for her birthday, then her and Lincoln told us they were expecting a baby in March of this year.  Well, Mackenzie is now over a month old, so we busted out the bottle of wine Friday night.  Would of been perfect if I would have chilled it, and it was drank outside on a patio!
2 - Justin and I participated in the Threads of Life walk Saturday, which raises money for those impacted by workplace tragedies.  It was amazing to see all the yellow shirts out walking around the lake.
3 - After the walk, we needed some refreshments.  For me a double vodka lemonade, followed by a Corona did just the trick.
4 - Saw the licence plate my parents should have!  Both born on the thirteenth, and married on the thirteenth.
5 - Out BBQ shopping, missing my mum as it became a yearly occurrence for us a few years ago.
6 - IHOP breakfast to cap off the weekend.
 
Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment