My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

They Make Me Laugh


Today, the clouds have parted, the sun is shining, and it's warm outside again.  Warm weather makes me want to go back to Vegas, and enjoy an ice cool drink walking down the sidewalk.  Vegas makes me think of flamingos and the funny way they tuck their heads into their feathers and stand on one leg.  I love them, and make a point to visit them each time we go back to Vegas.  The perfect animal for the Click Chicks Photo Challenge today!

2 comments:

  1. flamingos are so pretty! Love this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flamingos.
    I'm always weirded out when I see real ones because I'm so used to the plastic ones. I scream trailer trash don't I?!? lol

    ReplyDelete