My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Just Banging Around


Yesterday at work my hair was bugging me so much, so I told one of the girls, (who just happens to be my hairdresser), that I was ready to cut it all off.  Immediately she asked if I really meant that, or if I was just having a bad hair day.  Just a bad hair day of course, but I was long overdue for a trim, so I asked if she was free to cut my hair that night. 
 
After making my appointment, I debated whether or not to get bangs cut again.  Just before leaving work, I decided I wanted bangs, and printed off some photos of bangs that were rounded: longer on the sides and shorter in the middle.  When I arrived for my haircut appointment, I knew I was making the right decision, and when Karen showed me how I looked, I was amazed by the reflection I saw!  So happy I went with my initial thoughts, and went through with it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... how freaking cute are you. I love the bangs. I used to have them when I was younger but I will tell you from first hand experience that curly bangs are not cute on anyone. I looked a hot mess.....if only I looked this cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The title totally made me giggle.
    I'm a 13 year old boy and obviously have my mind in the gutter..lol

    ReplyDelete