My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Sometimes


Sometimes plans change.  Sometimes compromise has to happen.  Sometimes I come home and my husband is so stressed out.  Sometimes I figure out the route of his stress, and come up with a plan that can alleviate a lot of the worry for him.  Sometimes I decide that going to Oregon isn't as important as seeing my husband happy.  Sometimes I change our summer plans.  Sometimes I decide that instead of our week long vacation, we'll break up our holidays.  Sometimes it's more important to spend a holiday relaxing than to spend it rushing from point A to point B.  Sometimes we make sacrifices.  Sometimes we change our summer plans to involve a lot of camping, instead of standing at the edge of the ocean.  And sometimes, this change of plans has us looking forward to our summer more than ever before.

1 comment:

  1. Stay happy loves and do what you love.
    Camping sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete