My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

First Weekend Out


Another weekend when I didn't take a lot of pictures.  Actually, I only took one, and it was just before we headed for home.  Weekends out camping when I soak up the sunshine, savor the food, and enjoy the company are my favourite camping trips.  Next weekend we'll be spending our time the same way.  Except with the addition of a couple cocktails in the mix, so it can only get better!
 
Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for our first camp trip of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect way to spend the weekend. I do enjoy camping every once and awhile.

    ReplyDelete