My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Ready To Get Away


I'm not really sure how another week has passed, and how we're back at Thursday again, but here we are.  Our weather has been so beautiful lately, putting thoughts of camping and vacations in my head.  It's this time of year when I start reminiscing about every vacation Justin and I have been on together.  Our week long trip last year to Idaho wasn't much fun while we were vacationing, but looking back it was full of amazing moments.  Priest River was a big highlight, and this bridge photo was taken at the dam, and is perfect for the Click Chicks Photo Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot girl, I especially love the ducks in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I want to go camping but the toddler makes it no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! You are making me want to explore parts of my country that I have never even considered exploring!

    ReplyDelete