My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Long Weekend


1 - I had Friday off from work, but Justin had a work meeting.  When we finally left around 4:30, it was wide open space we were heading for.
2 - Breakfast Saturday morning consisted of a lot of fruit, and a little bit of french toast!  I really like strawberries and blueberries with sugar and cinnamon.  Yummy!
3 - Our second camping trip of the year, and it's only May!
4 - I could get used to this view!

Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. I NEED THE FRENCH TOAST IN MY LIFE ASAP!!! PRETTY PLEASE!! :)

    ReplyDelete