My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

The Best Is Yet To Come


It seems this past weekend was the start of summer, the start of something fabulous, and the start of a new life.  Last week I celebrated achieving my goal weight, and let lose a little bit this weekend.  I relaxed, had a few drinks, ate way too much, and enjoyed life a little bit more than I have been lately.  I finally feel like a butterfly, after being a cocooned caterpillar for the last three and a half months.  If that's not a reason to celebrate, and the perfect story for this Click Chicks Challenge Photo, I don't know what is!

3 comments:

  1. This weekend def. feels like the beginning of summer and woot woot for reaching your goal weight...Get it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love fires and especially love this photo!!! Happy summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! So awesome you achieved your goal!

    ReplyDelete