My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Ten Randoms

Hanson, cats, purring, Las Vegas, Luxor, 2008, vacation, Bora Bora, New York City, get to know me better
If we're going to be better friends, I figured you'd want to know more about me.  Here, for your pleasure, are ten things you might not know about me:
  1. I have been to Vegas six times now.  It's always the first place I suggest when Justin and I talk about going on a trip somewhere.  Either that or Mexico.
  2. I'm missing a tooth.  It never did grow in when I was little, nor did it when I got my adult teeth.
  3. Avocados are my weakness.  I love them.  Needless to say, salmon avacado makis are my kryptonite.
  4. Ice cream makes me cough.  So does pop.  And chocolate makes me thirsty for water.
  5. When I picture New York city, I think of it being winter.  Always.  I'm not sure where this stemmed from, maybe from watching Home Alone Two.  I think it seems more romantic this way though.
  6. If money and time were no object, I would have a lengthy vacation in Bora Bora.  That blue water and the bungalows on stilts are paradise to me.
  7. When my husband and I were dating, he lived next door to me.  Although I had first met him while he was living elsewhere, he moved in next to me and we started hanging out daily.  I told my mum about Justin, explaining that he was a neighbour, and she winced.  Luckily I was right when I told her, "but he's different."
  8. I was a big Hanson fan back in the late nineties.  Oh, who am I kidding, I am still a huge fan!   I listen to their Snowed In album each December before Christmas.
  9. You will always see me in a pair of glasses.  I can no longer wear contacts because I need to have a prism in one of my lenses.
  10. My favourite sound in the entire world is my cat purring.

1 comment:

  1. I love vacations too, if I had all the money in the world... I'd rent the bungalow next door and we could blast Hanson over the ocean. I used to LOVE them. I haven't kept up for years and years and years but once in awhile I pop into the fandom and get the warm fuzzies. Love that you loved them! Snowed In is the best.

    ReplyDelete