My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Ridiculous Nonsense

First Things First, Blog Column, bored, post inspiration, post idea, simple, losing weight, weight loss, Jenny Craig
 
I'd love to say that inspiration struck me today, and this post spontaneously happened.  But in reality, I was looking through my blog feed and saw a little Taylor Swift video that had me check out a post by Erin at Love, Fun and Football.  The post had absolutely nothing to do with with T-Swizzle, and neither does this one, but I found a fun link up party to join in on!  It's always fun to meet new bloggers, and I love being able to get to know everyone better.  I also love these kind of posts since they are bat-cat simple!

First thing I reach for in the fridge - Since my habits with food have changed recently, I first reach for veggies from the fridge!  Either that or milk.  I have a slight addiction to milk.  Both are much better options than reaching for the butter.

First car accident or traffic violation - I was driving to a co-workers house early in the morning, meeting him, then driving to Calgary for a training class.  It was super early in the morning, around four if I recall correctly, with nobody else on the road.  As I approached a red traffic light, I looked around to ensure there was still no traffic, came to a quick stop at the light, and continued on.  That's when I saw the red and blue lights flashing behind me.  I got a ticket for failing to come to a complete stop.  What made matters worse, is that the colleague that I was meeting up with was and ex-RCMP officer.  He gave me a bad time the whole day.

First BIG accomplishment I'm proud of - The one that moved me the most, the most recent, and one that changed my life was last Friday when I could tighten my belt to the tightest notch.  I've never had that strong wave of pride come over me before.  I was moved to tears.

1 comment:

  1. Well good for you for reaching for the veggies! I typically go for fruit instead, or more likely a string cheese ;) And that's *awesome* you were able to tighten your belt up so much!! Seems like you might be needing to buy a new one soon! Glad you joined in and linked up with us this week!

    ReplyDelete