My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Spring Is Sprung

spring, southern alberta, british columbia, vancouver 2013,

It's the first day of spring, so that means it's time for the flowers to be blooming, the trees to start budding and the sun to be shining!  And it is... someplace else.  Sadly, we're still waiting for the spring weather to match the date on the calendar in Southern Alberta.  Snow is actually in the forcast again for Thursday - yuck!  Come on weather, please warm up and match the spring fever that I have in my soul!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is wanting to see pretty flowers, too much to ask for....stupid mother nature.

    ReplyDelete