My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Reminiscing And Yearning

California, ocean, United States, Hwy 101, Coast highway, green, trees, honeymoon

Last night Justin and I went out for supper, and during the course of our conversation he said, "I can't believe it's Thursday again already tomorrow."  Apparently I wasn't really paying attention, because as we were driving back home I suddenly realized that it was already Wednesday, and that I hadn't yet taken my green photo for the Click Chicks Photo Challenge.  Oh poop!  So, here's another photo from our honeymoon.  For whatever reason, this trip is sticking out in my head lately.  I'm actually wanting to re-do it, spend a little more time at the places we loved, and have a more relaxed trip.  Maybe this August, to celebrate our third anniversary?  I guess I'll leave it up to Justin, I hope he'll say yes!

5 comments:

  1. I am an Oregon Girl! Love the coast there. You captured a lot of beauty in that photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have never wanted to go to Oregon more than I do right now. What a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful shot! :)

    ReplyDelete