My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Days Like These


Dear husband, let's have some fun tonight!  We should start planning our little Washington, Oregon, California trip, and let's talk about throwing Vancouver into the mix, shall we!?  Dear Lowie, please be extra cuddly to me this weekend, I could use some cuddle time with you.  Dear my cousin Brittany, I can't wait for Easter weekend, and you coming down!  Dear parents, I miss you more than you'll ever know, and I hate you living so far away.  Finally, dear me, get some rest this weekend, and take a moment for yourself to relax.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that sounds like a fun trip! We're going on a road trip this summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dear Me, is my favorite. It's so important to remember ourselves and be kind to our body, mind and soul xoxox

    ReplyDelete