My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Magical Memories

Oregon, ocean, beach, rocks, surf, little moments, special moments, honeymoon, trip, vacation
 
When life gets rough, or when my work days drag on, I sit and remember the vacations Justin and I have been on together.  After the vacation is done, it's the little moments of our trips that end up meaning the most.  Those unplanned moments: the random stops on the side of the road for a photo, stopping at a restaurant just because it looks good, eating fish and chips on the warf with a flock of seagulls - these are the moments that I always remember and look back on.  That bowl of clam chowder we had on Pier 39 in San Fransisco, that amazing bottle of riesling Justin ordered for us in Astoria, Oregon, the crazy town of Bandon, Oregon and the food we had that didn't sit well with either of us.  These moments are what memories are made of and I think it's about time Justin and I set off to make more of them.

1 comment: