My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Tips And Tricks

It seems Tuesday is the day I work the hardest at my diet plan; it's when I weigh in, and it's the start of my week for my exercise plan.  I like the first day of my week being on Tuesday though, that means Friday (my favourite day) is in the middle of my week.  Hump day is a highlight, rather than just a blip to pass by.
 
Anyways, I wanted to share my latest fitness related web find, My Fitspiration.  These two sisters were the Season 11 Winners of The Biggest Loser, so they really do know what they're talking about.  Together they lost a whopping total of 249 pounds!  Seriously, Hannah and Olivia are amazing and have truly done it all to have lost the weight.  My favourite tip, and one that I implemented myself today, is writing in a food journal.  It's so much more than just documenting your daily food consumption; it's a way to stay motivated and give yourself a pat on the back.
 
Lately, if I don't feel motivated to do a work out, I give myself two options (either the elliptical or one of my Walk Away The Pounds DVDs), and choose which one I'd prefer.  Each time I've given myself the choice, I choose one, and before I know it my workout is done!  And, a great after workout snack, is a sliced granny smith apple with a triangle of Laughing Cow Cream Cheese smeared on each slice.  Crunchy, and a little bit of protein - so yummy!
 
I think any new ideas, or sources of information are essential to losing weight.  What are some of your tips, or places on the web you go for inspiration?

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to write a food journal but I've been lazy about everything. I need to get my butt moving and really take my health into account.

    Great tip girl.

    ReplyDelete