My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

In All Honesty

Click Chicks Photo Challenge, Bellagio, Bellagio Fountains, Vegas, Las Vegas

Another week has come and gone, and I'm not going to attempt to make any excuses for myself, I'm just going to tell the truth.  I've had little to no energy and motivation this past week, maybe even for a week and a half.  I've woken up basically every morning feeling hung over; I've had headaches, I feel like I'm moving through water, and that I'm not making progress in life (and to clarify I haven't had a drink since the second of this month).  In the afternoon I start to feel a bit better, but now I've noticed that my evenings are starting to become like my mornings.  It's hard for me to wake up, I feel tired in the mornings, but it's difficult for me to fall asleep at night.  I apologize for not being as active in life, the blogging community, and with my exercise plan.  Hopefully this feeling will pass as quickly as it's come on, and my life will be back to normal again.
 
With that, I still wanted to post something for The Click Chicks Photo Challenge.  This weeks challenge was window, so I dug up this photo from Vegas in 2009.  The windows of the Bellagio, with the fountains in front.  Done.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Great window shot, thanks for participating. I am so sorry you aren't feeling well. I understand what you mean completely. I have had fibromyalgia and depression and what you describe sounds to me like either of those feel in the mornings. Just awful. I hope things turn around for you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of windows! Love how the fountain is lit up! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Vegas and this shot! Thanks for linking up! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete