My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Hoppy Good Times


1 - While driving home Thursday night, I decided I needed to get out in the sunshine.  A 45 minute walk around the neighbourhood did me the world of good.  I'm going to soak up as much sunshine as I can while it's here.
2 - I'm always craving dried cranberries, so this spinach salad did the trick.  That slice of banana bread was a-mazing!
3 - Supper I made for my cousin Brittany and I.  I perfected this roasted red pepper sauce, now I just need to get it posted.  The turkey spinach meatballs are next on my list to perfect, then share.
4 - My amazing niece.  Those cheeks and pouty lips.  Eeep!  I love her!
5 - Hoppy Easter.
6 - While my cousin Brittany was down we decorated eggs at our aunt and uncles.  Surprisingly, my uncle created some of the best eggs!  It was a lot of fun, and took me back to being kids.
 
Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment