My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

This Is Life

date night, instagrams, apothic wine, white wine, This Is 40, cat. beer

1 - Our date night started out wonderfully, and we had a great meal at Tony Roma's.  Oh, and my wine was amazing!
2 - This Is 40 was a little different for our tastes.  I put Justin in charge of picking the next movie we go see, and hope to have better luck!
3 - We all did a bit of relaxing this weekend, after our cleaning and junking out spree on Saturday.

Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! I love a good date night! It is so great to spend some time one on one with the person you like most in the entire world and give them 100% of your time and attention! Love it!!
    And thanks for your fun comment. I love and for years lived in colored (mostly red) cardigans! I wore them with everything and every other color! Some people are pink people and some are red people. I am totally a red person! But now all I want to wear is black. Black on black on black!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete