My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Hello Friday

 
Dear Friday night, I am ready for you and the two days that follow.  Dear husband, add an extra splash of cologne after your shower since it's date night.  Dear wine, please be kind to me as I have not had anything to drink in over two weeks.  Dear This Is 40, please be the hilarious movie I'm hoping that you'll be.  Dear movie theater, please be the perfect temperature, and don't tempt me with your buttery popcorn.

2 comments:

  1. How was the movie? I haven't seen it yet. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and date night Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a good movie, but it ran a little long :)

    ReplyDelete