My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Chasing The Sun


My one little word for 2013 is capture, so my goal this year is to write more and take more photos of our every day life.  When I saw The Click Chicks Photo Challenge on Ivy's blog, I knew it would be the motivation I needed to take more photos.  So this is my self-portrait taken last night, on a sun chasing adventure!

Since you're here, you might as well get to know me a bit better.  Hi, my name is Julie and I'm a
  • country music lover
  • waffle eater (with butter and icing sugar)
  • beer drinker
  • aqua fit enthusiast
  • sushi-aholic
  • fur mama to a handsome tuxedo cat named Lowie and
  • old lady to my husband Justin

Now I'm off to go check out what others have captured.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for linking up and nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love country, beer & sushi too! I love the wind blowing your hair in this pic. looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay so glad you linked up with us!
    I love that shot of you, so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete