My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Happiness


  • the hours of daylight being longer each day.  It's amazing what a little bit more sunlight can do to a persons mood!
  • Justin's and my Valentine's date.  This will be the third year of our stay at home tradition:  he makes supper and I make dessert.  I've got a couple healthy, yummy looking recipes I'm ready to try out on Thursday.
  • spaghetti squash.  I'm really loving this vegetable lately.  And sugar snap peas too, love the crunch!
  • jeans.  Since deciding to become healthier, a couple pairs of my jeans are the only pants I own that fit properly.  Shhh... I might have worn a pair to work today, don't tell my boss!
  • the empty room in our house.  After spending last weekend cleaning, and junking out, we now have what will be another guest room, but is empty space at the moment.  Lowie's enjoying being able to lounge on the window sill in there, so one guest is already enjoying his stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment