My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Little Bits Of Goodness

blog series, sunomono salad recipe, cucumber salad, recipe, cucumbers, vinegar, Japanese salad, living healthy, losing weight, weight loss, Jenny Craig success story, 
  • this upcoming weekend.   My cousin Brittany and her boyfriend Logan are coming to town, and we're getting together for supper and drinks Saturday night.  Haven't seen both of them since September which feels like a lifetime ago!
  • losing nine pounds, and a total of four inches in one month.  A little self gloating here - go me!
  • cucumbers in a sunomono (Japanese salad) dressing.  Basically a thinly sliced cucumber, soaked in three tablespoons of rice wine vinegar and one tablespoon of sweetener.  Let them soak for at least half an hour, but no more than half a day unless you wanted to eat pickles.  Seriously, one of my favourite snacks lately.
  • my blog followers.  It totally makes my day to see the comments you all leave me!
  • the fifteen degrees it's supposed to be here on Friday.  My spring clothes are itching to get out of my closet, and I'll celebrate by wearing my favourite outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment