My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

A Weekend Of Change


1 - Friday night and Saturday were hard on me.  It's hard to break old habits, and I'm struggling to shift my focus from food to activities.  Something caught my eye out the kitchen window, and I saw a beautiful sunset.  It changed my attitude, and made me realize the bigger picture again.
2 - Seeing our fruit bowl actually being used and full of fruit makes me so happy!
 
 Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh changing habits is so so so so so hard! I really need to change some of mine (I currently just throw off my clothes and leave them next to the bed and it annoys me and yet I do it anyway! WHY WHY WHY).

    ReplyDelete