My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Before It All


Way back when, I used to post photos to a Flickr account, and in doing so, I started participating in some photography challenges.  This photo was for Sunday Confessional, which will work perfectly for the Click Chicks Photo Challenge today: silhouette.  I took this photo back on March 30, 2008 before my appendicitis on July 18, and before Justin proposed on December 24.  Back before I realized just how much I love him.  I pray for health, happiness and more than fifty years of marriage for the two of us.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! If you have ideas for other topics we can do from doing other challenges let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! Love the sheer curtains too. and I really like how you can see all the details ... like eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot and I agree with Linds, I love that you can still see some of your features.

    ReplyDelete