My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

February Love List

monthly recap, month in review, February, weight loss, weight loss journey

When I get to work on the first of the month, I always tear off last months paper from my desktop calendar.  I always wait until it's actually the first day of the month because my Grandma always told me it was bad luck to change it ahead of time, and you should always listen to Grandma.  There's something so satisfying about leaving another month behind, and being able to do better at any mistakes you made last month.  I always like having a fresh start.  Although, February was pretty awesome!
Bring it on March, I'm ready to have a full month of exercising five days a week, and making even healthier decisions.  I'm ready for a fresh start again!

No comments:

Post a Comment