My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Birth Days

  • my beautiful niece being born at about 1:30 today.  I'm in love with Mackenzie, and I haven't even seen her yet!  She has no idea how spoiled she's going to be.
  • two long weekends in a row.  This weekend is Easter and the following Sunday is my birthday, so Justin and I have Monday booked off to celebrate.  I can't wait to have some rest and relaxation.
  • Mio.  Sometimes it's difficult to drink eight glasses of water each day, this "little or a lot" water enhancer makes it easier; it's a wonderful thing.
  • my parents being back home (here) in May.  I literally can not wait!
  • the nice weather.  Although the grass isn't green, and the trees aren't budding, it's still nice.  It also makes me want to go on a road trip, so I'm excited we're heading down to Kalispell, Montana for my birthday.  I hope this nice weather stays now.

No comments:

Post a Comment