My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Winter's Magic

winter, frost, morning, Canada, Alberta, sunshine, through the window, Click Chicks Photo Challenge, Click Chicks, photo, challenge, photo challenge, winter's magic

I'm always pleasantly surprised with what I capture for these Click Chick Photo Challenges and I like that they actually make me take my camera out at least once a week.  I don't really plan my pictures out, I just kind of wait and see where the prompt takes me, and by Thursday morning I have to have my photo taken.  This weeks nature themed photo was taken this morning, after driving about a block from home.  I looked through the drivers side window, and marvelled at how pretty the frost was with the sunlight shining through; it looked magical.
 
Although I'll be happy when winter is over, flowers start blooming and I can start wearing shorts and tank tops again, today I savoured this moment.

7 comments:

  1. We love that you link up and are enjoying it!!! This is a picture from inside your car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot girl. And from inside your car, color me impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure what it was at first, only knew it was absolutely gorgeous! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great shot. really winter magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally hang this on my wall!! I love that you love the linkup! I do tooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definately says nature to me right now! I'm ready for spring too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a creative shot! With so many of my favorite bloggers talking about winter, I'm beginning to wish is were colder here already!

    ReplyDelete