My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Repetition - Ikea Raskog Cart

IKEA Raskog Cart, home decor, IKEA, Raskog, Raskog Cart, Cart, plants, vase, clock, grandfather clock, living room
I kept seeing the lovely IKEA Raskog carts on Instagram and blogs, so I wanted to join in and share what I did with mine.  Initially I didn't have a clue where I'd put it, but knew it was just too pretty to not have in my life.  Although it seems people are mostly using them for craft storage, like how Jennifer Johner uses hers, I wanted mine in a prominent place in our house.  I decided our main floor sitting room would be the perfect spot, and a place that I could see the cheery colour more often.    I now have plans to buy the grey one next time we're at IKEA, which will find a home in one of our guest bedrooms.
Source
It seems I'm very influenced by what I see on the web, and after seeing this cute Whoot Owl Scentsy Warmer, I purchased it too.  Again, I originally spotted it on Jennifer Johner's blog, and then saw it on Ruthie Hart's blog.  Mine now sits on a ledge in our downstairs living room, but will eventually reside on the hutch/book shelf/sidebar I plan on buying for the downstairs hallway.  I love getting decor ideas from other blogs and Pinterest, it's fun seeing how other people decorate.
 
How would you use the IKEA Raskcog cart?  Or do you have one?  Have you seen anything repetitive like this and been motivated to make the purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment