My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

A Little Pink, A Lot Awsome

Baby Shower, Pink, Baby Shower Cake, Cute, Girly, Teal, Baby Shower Ideas, Cupcakes, Cake, Eric Church in concert, concert, country, Eric Church, healthy meals, eating good, being healthy

1 - I woke up early to bake the cupcakes for my friends baby shower Saturday.  They turned out well, but my icing job left a lot to be desired!  Apparently they tasted good though, and really that's all that matters.
2 - Baby bump cake for the party.  It's hard to see, but there's a little foot pressing out of the belly on the left side of the photo.  It was adorable, and everyone loved it!
3 - Eric Chruch in concert Saturday night.  Amazing!
4 - Still eating lots of veggies, portioning my meals, and getting lots of exercise.  This meal was yummy!

Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. I found the foot! Your meal looks delish. You go girl. Love you, Mum

    ReplyDelete