My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

I Watched It Begin Again

calendar, 2013, resolution, New Years, January, Leelou Blogs, chalkboard
source
2013 is here, the start of something new.  For awhile now I've had a yearning for this year.  It was something to look forward to and a way to motivate myself to make a lifestyle change.

I don't want to waste this year, I need to carve out more time for the things I love, and the things that are important to me.  I want this year to be different.  I want to try more things I'm afraid of, and push myself to limits I didn't know I had.  I want to go with the flow more, become more spontaneous (although that seems like an oxymoron), feel more relaxed and less stressed.  I want to create lists that will be checked off and completed.  I want to document more, take more pictures and remember to still live in the moment.  My one little word for 2013 is capture, which I feel sums this up nicely.

The start of a new year always warrants change to me.  That is why we make resolutuions after all.  I'm ready to see where this new year takes Justin and I, and I'm ready for the change it will bring.

What do you have up your sleeve for 2013?  What are you most excited about?  What changes do you expect to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment