My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Happiness Is Yours To Take

weekend, fan, cat, blog layout, new blog, wrapped present, outfit, Ikea jars

1 - Justin and I went for supper with his mum Friday night, and she came with gifts.  She gave me jeans, dress pants, and a sweater.  Her legs are a million times longer than mine, so I've got to get them hemmed, but they're perfect.  Love hand me downs!
2 - While I was shopping at the mall, I saw this inspirational saying.  I was having a bad day, so it was just what I needed to lift my spirits (as was my shopping trip).  Wouldn't it look cute printed as a poster hanging in an office, or above a bed. 
3 - Pretty wrapping job by yours truly.  Of course there was a handmade, matching card to go along with it.
4 - I'm so proud of my new blog design.
5 - A cute fan I found at Winners during my shopping trip.  It was priced down from $59 to what I thought was $14.  A steal!  At the till I saw the price was actually $44 - oh well!  I couldn't part with it at that point, so the fan came home with me.
6 - Just a handsome boy I love!

Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment