My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

A Little Old, A Little New

whiteboard photography, jewelry box, glass, Sodoku, journal, antique, old and new, lighter, buttons

Right now I'm loving mixing old pieces with new items.  Old buttons, old lighter, old jewelry box, new journal, new Sudoku book, new glass.  Most of the old items belonged to my Grandparents, or their parents, making them personal.  I love the history that they give to our new, basic, spec house.  It's all about making this house into our home.

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous! I too love to mix my old and new items with most of my older items coming from my family members (mother, mother's mother, aunts, etc...)! It makes it special if it comes from family. Awww I love this post. So sweet!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete