My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Awesome Weekend


1 - Friday night started off with celebrating my uncles last day of work after nineteen years, before he relocates and starts his own business.  After that, Justin and I went for supper with my parents, which involved a lovely bottle of wine.
2 - And deep fried pickles.  Yum!
3 - My niece Mackenzie was two months old on Sunday.
4 - A Caesar from Justin's and my patio date Sunday afternoon.  It was amazing!
 
Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. A Caesar (one of my favs)- now I KNOW I am on a Candian blog. Love it :) Sounds like it was a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy, it must have been amazing! Your niece is adorable :)
    -Jenn xo

    ReplyDelete