My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

My A Game


Today is a new day; it is a day filled with lots of possibilities, and is full of opportunities to make today better than yesterday.  Hence, why I'm bringing my A game today.  I woke up early, got my stuff done around the house, then headed to this spot to capture a little bit of magic through my camera lens.  This little spot holds a lot of memories for me, it's right by work, and a place to escape to during my lunch break when the day is crazy.
 
I think this photo captures the feel I wanted from a black and white photo for the Click Chicks Photo Challenge this week.  It's also a lot better than what I envisioned the picture looking like; it has a lot more depth.  I guess it's a kind of like how we are all, right.  There's a lot more to us that how we appear on the surface, and what we chose to portray to the world.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love your explanation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I think it looks better as a black and white photo than it would in color. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as your being you, youre on your A game in my book.

    ReplyDelete