My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Away We Go


Dear tonights bowling festivities, I just want to look classy; please don't let me trip over my own two feet with the deadly combination of slippery floors and bowling shoes.  Dear our extended long weekend, please be the fabulous trip to Kalispell I am expecting.  Dear birthday (this Sunday), please treat me kind, and don't make me feel like I'm actually turning 28!  Dear Twisted Bliss Frozen Yogurt, be the nice little birthday treat I'm hoping you to be!  Dear celebratory glass of wine, please don't let me wake up with a headache Sunday morning.  I haven't had a taste of your nectar in over a month, so don't punish me for it!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that you don't bust your butt at bowling...lol ;)

    ReplyDelete