My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

With A Side Of Yum


Justin and I have been passing a cold back and forth since before New Year's, and it's my turn again.  Yesterday at work, all I could think about was crawling into bed and watching a DVD.  Adding to my hibernation mode was the cold, blowing snow that was falling outside.  But when Justin suggested we go out for supper, I was still game to go.  We went to a great Vietnamese place, and enjoyed our rice vermicelli.  Even when I'm sick, I still love date night!  

Hope you all have a cozy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment