My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Thanks Calgary, You Were Fun

Instagram photos, Instagrams, plants, Ikea, beer, Budweiser, Olive Garden, Seafood Brodetto, Kludd, Kludd noticeboard, green thumb

1 - Friday night called for a beer.  And then two more accompanied by a nice juicy steak.  After that, I died my hair (although it's basically the same colour, it is a smidgen lighter).  It was just that kind of night.
2 - The Olive Garden was on our hit list while in Calgary.  The Seafood Brodetto is the one and only thing I've ordered there.  If I know when my last meal will be, this is what I'll be eating!
3 - I think plants are my new addiction.  I bought two of these, and another bamboo plant while at Ikea.
4 - Speaking of Ikea, I picked up the Kludd noticeboard.  Since the last time I was at Ikea (less than a month ago), I've been wanting this memo board, so this time it came home with me!
 
Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment