My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Reconnecting

date night, conversation, still learning new things about each other, husband and wife, gold frame, photobooth,

I truly believe in the power of date nights; it's a time to reconnect with your spouse, a time to create solutions, and a time to remember just why you fell in love in the first place.  My favourite part of date night is the dialogue that flows between Justin and I, and last night's conversation didn't disappoint.  I find it amazing and wonderful that I'm still learning new things about this man, when we've been together for almost eight years.  While out for beers and wings last night, Justin and I laughed as we shared new information with one another.  I love how one thing will trigger something else, and before you know it, you're sharing new stories, or in our case correcting old ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment