My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Life's Little Moments

scrapbooking, scrapbook, memories, thankful, remembering, reminiscing

While looking through old scrapbooks to find a particular photo tonight, I ended up reminiscing about the past.  I enjoyed remembering Lowie's phase of hopping into laundry baskets the moment they were emptied, the amazing places Justin and I saw on our trip around Wyoming, and the mounting anticipation and excitement before our wedding.  It's fun to look back on these memories, and it makes me want to do a better job of capturing the little pieces that make our life meaningful.  I'm glad to have you along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment