My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

A Girly Good Time

owls, owl vase, necklace, charm, owl necklace, baby shower invites, pink, teal, white, cupcakes, baby shower, charms, owl charms

1 - I spotted this owl vase at Michael's.  Seriously cute, one day he'll come home with me.
2 - Since I was at cake shops ordering a baby shower cake, I treated myself to some tasty treats.  It's amazing how much people love you when you bring six mini cupcakes to work!
3 - Baby shower invites made by yours truly.  I even surprised myself with their cuteness.
4 - Another owl.  This one I picked up while at an antique store.  The lady at the cashier asked what I was going to do with him, and I told her I'd hang him on the edge of the colander in our kitchen.  She then explained that it was actually for a necklace.  Yea, I might have felt stupid.  I went with my plan for now.  He adds a little something to the kitchen!

Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new blog Julie! I love the design :) I have a little owl pen holder right in front of me, it's the bluish color (similar to your background) and just makes the table a whole lot prettier!

    ReplyDelete